- Admission for all programmes will be purely based on entrance test followed by interview.
- Selection shall be based on the following :
- Candidate should fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in prospectus for the courses applied.
- Candidates are required to appear for Gyan Vitaranam Aptitude test.
- Only those candidates who have passed the entrance test will be called for the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee with regard to the selection shall be final and binding also the programme will be allotted according to the ability and the aptitude of the candidates.
- The institute reserves the right to reject a programme to a candidate at its sole discretion. No candidate shall be entitled to claim admission as a matter of right.
- The student shall be under obligation to make full disclosure of any chronic or serious illness, take / carry all safety measures under medical advice and provide contact details of persons to be contacted in case of emergency.